HPE 100Gb QSFP28 MPO SR4 100m Transceiver
- The HPE 100Gb QSFP28 Transceiver is designed to meet the increasing demand of growing bandwidth in the data center. The 100 Gb performance allows a reduction of the port density and number of hardware components required to achieve this higher speed.
With reduction of cost per bit, The HPE 100Gb QSFP28 Transceiver can significantly reduce Capex and Opex spending on interconnect connections. When the fiber optic cable is attached via a standard MPO connector, up to 100m connection can be conducted via multi-mode fibers.
- Four optical lanes in each direction, allowing each to operate at 25 Gb.
- MPO connector for plugging in multi-mode fiber cables.
- Maximum link length of 70 m on OM3 100m on OM4 multimode fiber at 100 Gb/s.
- Bit-error Rate (BER) lower than 10-15.
ModelsHPE 25Gb SFP28 SR 100m Transceiver 845398-B21HPE 100Gb QSFP28 MPO SR4 100m Transceiver 845966-B21